20 Vista Drive, Redbridge, Ilford IG4 5JF. Phone : 0203371 0006, UK Registered Charity No: 1134912 www.ahilanfoundation.com Ahilan Foundation Mr Gopal Krishnan is the..."
War Widows Conference1
JOTHY – Free Counselling...2
Ahilan Orphanage opening cerem...3
20 Vista Drive, Redbridge, Ilford IG4 5JF. Phone : 0203371 0006, UK Registered Charity No: 1134912 www.ahilanfoundation.com
Mr Gopal Krishnan Director of Ahilan Foundation, Founder and Trustee Katrpaha Vinayagar Temple.
Ahilan Foundation is a UK registered Charity since 2010 and a Non Governmental Organisation (NGO) in Sri Lanka since 2011.Read More
Ahilan Foundation has helped (25000 Rs) 30 first year Batticaloa Uuniversity students who entered from Vanni camps.Read More
AF IS SUPPORTING 15 ELDERLY PEOPLE IN SHRI GANESHA ELDERLY HOME, AKKARAIPATTU,BATTICALOA
AF IS SUPPORTING 22 GIRLS WHO ARE AFFECTED BY TSUNAMI IN THAMBUVIL MMV,THAMBULUVIL,BATTICALOA
AF IS LOOKING AFTER 15 BOYS IN VIPULANANTHAR ILLAM IN THIRUKOVIL BATTICALOA
‘JOTHY’ HELP-LINE/ FACE-TO-FACE COUNSELLING SERVICE
Aim : To provide emotional support to Tamils
‘Nalamaana Ullam; Mahilvaana Vaalvu’
- 1. INTRODUCTION
This handbook is a guide to the terms and conditions which apply to volunteers at ‘Jothy’ Help-Line/ Face-to-Face Counselling Service.
The ‘Jothy’ service was founded by Ahilan Foundation in August 2009 with the aim to provide emotional support to Tamils in any part of the world. The objective of the ‘Jothy’ service is to help those who are emotionally distressed to help themselves by offering them a safe space and time to talk about their feelings, thoughts and experiences.Read More
01. June 2009 – Donated 5000 text books for children in the IDP camps to help their exams.
02. The Foundation holds a monthly workshop at the Ramakrishna Mission in India.
This workshop helps the young children to develop their personality skills.
03. Donated computers to children in Anpaham in Vavunia.
04. Donated computers to children in Thilagavathiar Illam in Batticaloa.
05. Donated £ 1500 to Sri Lankan Muslim Federation in London as a contribution towards the Cataract operation for 500 patients in Jaffna
06. Ahilan Foundation has sponsored an annual award for “most promising mathematician” at Forest School ,Snaresbrook. Ian Baldwin won this year’s “most promising mathematician” prize.